2.01.2007

studio:05

Fail. Fast.

Another version of the study model in an attempt to gain more understanding of the vertical gallery as a linear element instead of a cubical void.



2 comments:

Ellie said...

The second image in this post is more important than the previous four. This is an actual perspective from inside the store/gallery. The rest were axonometrics meant to display the store/building as an object. As those are never experiences that can be achieved, I would argue that representing and/or considering the work in that manner leads one to focus on issues/items/concerns that are perhaps not primary.

I think what happens within the green is the interesting question to ask. (see my comment on your studio:04+05 post). Move in for a closer perspective.

rbutera said...

I like what the second image begins to talk about also. It was a side benefit of simply generating some views to post on the blog. Definitely a good result of doing something and just posting it for analysis.